Sunday, March 27, 2022

BARBIE Facial Sculpt Study- List 4: Modern Head Molds used by Mattel (Females)

 Here is another batch of faces to study and learn.  Check out more sculpts shown in the last 3 lists, in previous posts.  I am sharing my knowledge of head molds with my dolliverse members.  I welcome your input and contribution to this list... it isn't MY list. This is our list of faces used on modern day barbies, so we can refer to this resource as often as we like.  

Named below are dolls with official names by Mattel, along with fan named sculpts.  This list includes the following sculpts:  Shani, Marisa, Marisa Revised, Pizzazz, Kassandra, Pazette, Desiree, Andra, Tamika, Millie (both open and closed mouth versions) and Nichelle. 

See more sculpts listed in the next post. Have a dolly day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

BARBIE Facial Sculpt Study- List 4: Modern Head Molds used by Mattel (Females)

  Here is another batch of faces to study and learn.  Check out more sculpts shown in the last 3 lists, in previous posts.  I am sharing my ...