Tuesday, July 27, 2021

BARBIE EXTRA DELUXE SKIPPER FACE IS SCARY!

     Hey, Dolliverse!  I hope you are all having at least, a partially dolly day!  Check it out, my latest series of vlogs where I roast the heck out of the new Barbie Extra Deluxe Skipper sculpt, and try on her outfits on my Barbie Looks Models!

    Did you know we are giving away free Barbie Looks dolls? All six in the series! If you don't want to miss the rules, which will be announced very shortly, you need to subscribe to us on YOUTUBE, subscribe to this blog or follow us on Instagram for rules to enter!  Hello?


Barbie Extra Deluxe Doll initial thoughts part 1



Barbie Extra Deluxe Doll INITIAL THOUGHTS part 2




    Thanks for checking out our content!  Have a Dolly Day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

BARBIE Facial Sculpt Study- List 4: Modern Head Molds used by Mattel (Females)

  Here is another batch of faces to study and learn.  Check out more sculpts shown in the last 3 lists, in previous posts.  I am sharing my ...