Tuesday, July 13, 2021

To Blog or Not to Blog? A Dolltuber's Dilemma

 Hey Dolliverse!

I don't really know if people still read these days, at least, in the United States. Nonetheless, I will attempt to make good use of my down time and post here for the sake of those collectors who may not have yet discovered the wonderful world of customizing and collecting diverse dolls.  

You can check out our content on YouTube, of course.  But I don't film every activity or idea I have with my collecting, so this may be a fun, expressive way of giving you a glimpse into my Aspie brain, while it's hyper focused on dolls.  And perhaps another outlet for some of you to reach us or ask us questions about dolling... that's a word now. 

Anywho, although English was my best subject in school, the internet has made me a lazy writer.  So be warned... I type the way I speak...

Have fun exploring dolls with us here, on Instagram @brokendollytv, and we shall see you over on YouTube as well, channel: Broken Dolly TV.  Check out our latest fashion doll content here: Find a dolly vid! 

You can find all our doll merch here: exclusive items

All the images were hand drawn, then digitized by my 16 year old son, who is a graphic artist! Get images like this one on your favorite items, shirts, pants, mugs, bags and many other gift selections!




Have a dolly day! ---Gypsie





Most our dolls are either hybrids, heads placed on articulated bodies, or already came with varying levels of articulation. Our favorite bodies are the MADE TO MOVE Barbie bodies, which come standard with double joints in the elbows and knees, along with extra joints in the upper arms and thighs. 




1 comment:

  1. I totally love watching your channel Gypsie, so having more places to go to see your mind and doll collection in action is always a blessing in my book. I hope you're having a dolly day~

    -Janine

    ReplyDelete

BARBIE Facial Sculpt Study- List 4: Modern Head Molds used by Mattel (Females)

  Here is another batch of faces to study and learn.  Check out more sculpts shown in the last 3 lists, in previous posts.  I am sharing my ...